Many cultures of the Indo-Europeans revered the boar as a representation of the warrior. The wild boar, a native to all of Europe, was seen as powerful, ferocious and with a unique proficiency to defend itself when threatened.
The Celts had a special admiration for this noble creature and bore its likeness on their war horn, the carnyx, seeing the boar as a fitting symbol for fitness in war.
The call to war is often a necessary and dutiful occurrence and when both physical and spiritual warfare calls, like the mighty boar, we are Born For Warfare!
This t-shirt is comfortable, soft, lightweight, and form-fitting.
• 100% fine jersey cotton
• Heather grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/y² (146 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Blank products stocked in the US are made in USA
• Blank products stocked in the EU are sourced worldwide