Many cultures of the Indo-Europeans revered the boar as a representation of the warrior. The wild boar, a native to all of Europe, was seen as powerful, ferocious and with a unique proficiency to defend itself when threatened.
The Celts had a special admiration for this noble creature and bore its likeness on their war horn, the carnyx, seeing the boar as a fitting symbol for fitness in war.
The call to war is often a necessary and dutiful occurrence and when both physical and spiritual warfare calls, like the mighty boar, we are Born For Warfare!
It has a classic fit with thick cotton fabric.
• 100% cotton
• Fabric weight: 6.0 oz/y² (203.4 g/m²)
• Boxy fit
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamless double-needle 7⁄8″ (2.2 cm) collar
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle