A medieval proverb that stresses the strength of familial bonds and the indelibleness of lineage, found in German texts dating back as far as 12th century. The use of the word blood in referring to kin or familial relations has roots dating back to Greek and Roman traditions.
The regard and loyalty of kin is mankind’s natural dispensation which enables man to ensure his Blood’s survival and flourishing. As a constant reminder and a godsend against times of misfortune, we shall remember that Blood Is Thicker Than Water!
This t-shirt is comfortable, soft, lightweight, and form-fitting.
• 100% fine jersey cotton
• Heather grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/y² (146 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Blank products stocked in the US are made in USA
• Blank products stocked in the EU are sourced worldwide